Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Id be more concerned with this.

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Id be more concerned with this.

    Story of importance.

    Israel sent troops into southern Gaza on Wednesday "? the first major raid into the territory since Israeli soldiers pulled out last year after a 38-year occupation and began awave of airstrikes across the coastal strip. Israeli officials postponed a planned invasion of northern Gaza on Thursday, though troops remain massed on the border.

    In addition to its clampdown in Gaza, Israel has detained eight Palestinian Cabinet ministers and revoked the Jerusalem residency rights of four senior Hamas official

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Id be more concerned with this.

    umm... the paragraph says "wa ve of airstrikes" yet they are little ball like creatures doing the wa ve.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Id be more concerned with this.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Even I could see that coming, they (Israel) "warned " about all they could stand. They don't screw around , do they? By the way, don't you HATE what happens when you type, W ave? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Id be more concerned with this.

    Yeah I really do, it really bugs me.
    And yes, I keep up with these stories, lol Im sure you have realized that I have some "interest" with the actions and on goings with Israel.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Id be more concerned with this.

    You have a good head on your shoulders. I value your views.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Id be more concerned with this.

    This is the "Jihad" that will escalate if it doesnt cease quickly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •